Florida Career College
Shape your career
The cosmetology profession offers so many opportunities for well-trained professionals to build a strong, rewarding career. If you're ready to experience life with a job you love, Florida Career College's Cosmetology program can help you make it happen.
Our Cosmetology diploma program lasts 12 months and can help you learn what it takes to become an energetic, enthusiastic beauty professional! Here at Florida Career College, your success is important to us. Our knowledgeable, caring instructors guide you as you learn the hands-on techniques that will help you build your career.
What you can learn
At Florida Career College, we designed our Cosmetology program to help you learn the curriculum-specific skills you'll use on the job as well as the professional skills that can help you go far in any field. Plus, with our practical training areas and working spa, you can gain firsthand experience to feel confident in the workforce.
Our program objectives for cosmetology students include:
• Perform basic skills in hairstyling, hair shaping, coloring, scalp and hair conditioning, skin and makeup, manicures, pedicures, and nail extensions
• Build the analytical skills to determine proper makeup, hairstyling and color
• Use strong judgment to make decisions and follow procedures
• Develop personal integrity, confidence and a positive attitude
• Learn effective communication skills, poise and the basic skills to operate your own business
Your future looks promising
With the help of our flexible schedules, supportive instructors, financial aid for students who qualify, and career-focused training, your cosmetology career is within reach!
Contact Florida Career College today to find your place here.
Requesting Information From:
Boynton Beach, FL