Bay Vista College of Beauty
Welcome to Bellus Academy
Recently awarded as the best School of the Year 2008 from Modern Salon's First Chair, the leading publisher of magazines in the professional salon/spa industry, Bellus Academy, formerly known as Bay Vista College of Beauty, was recognized for their innovative programs, strong industry relations, lifetime graduate placement assistance, high licensure passing rate and successful graduates.
Bellus Academy is revolutionizing beauty education and giving graduates the essential skills to be in the top 10% in their profession.
The curriculum offers the most comprehensive professional training in all aspects of the beauty industry including hair design and sculpting, spa manicuring and make-up artistry. Included is a business module that teaches the student professional business, finance and marketing courses designed to develop business acumen.
Mission and Objectives
1. To educate students to be professional, knowledgeable and skilled for marketability with the industry.
2. To educate and inspire students will the knowledge to be in the Top 10% of their profession.
3. To promote the continuing educational growth of the faculty and students, using current teaching methods and techniques.
4. To constantly update programs so graduates can remain competitive in their chosen field.
5. To prepare the student to successfully pass the state exam.
What Makes Us Different
* Emphasis on QUALITY Education, solid reputation in the Industry
* Master Artistic Team, learn advanced techniques for editorial, runway & platform artistry
* Externship Program, learn and practice professional behaviors and experiences in a Spa/Salon environment
* Design Team, build leadership and networking skills through our community outreach program
* Advisory Board, industry leaders assisting to provide advances into our curriculum and develop skills demanded by professionals
* CUT IT OUT, a national domestic violence awareness program
* Lifetime Placement Assistance and Resume Preparation
* Up-to-date Equipment/Instructional Aids
* Highest Quality Professional Product Lines
* Individual Financial Planning for Tuition Needs
* Day and Evening Classes
* Accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences
We're Serious About Your Education
If you're at least 17½ years of age and have a high school diploma or GED, please fill out a request information form and an admissions representative will call you within 72 hours.
Requesting Information From:
National City, CA